|This article is about a/an Ultra in Ultraman X.|
|Human Host:||Daichi Oozora|
|Height:||45 m m|
|Weight:||45,000 t tons|
|First Appearance:||Ultraman X episode 1: "Voice from the Starry Sky"|
|Last Appearance:||Ultraman X The Movie: Here Comes! Our Ultraman|
|Number of Episode|
Flashback - 3
Film - 1
Full list of appearances
Ultraman X (ウルトラマンX Urutoraman Ekkusu) is the main hero of his series, with a human host named Daichi Oozora. While not in transformed state, he resides in the X Devizer, communicating with Daichi over time
to be added
- Height: 45 meters
- Weight: 45,000 tons
- Maximum Flight Speed: Mach 9
- Maximum Running Speed: Mach 2
- Maximum Swimming Speed: Mach 1.8
- Maximum Jump Height: 750 meters
- Physical Strength: Can bench-press 80,000 tons
- Grip Strength: Can bench-press 82,000 tons
- Color Timer: A device that monitors an Ultras strength. Due to Earths atmosphere filtering the solar radiation of the sun; Ultraman X has three minute's of active battle time. Ultraman X's color timer is distinct by its "X" shaped appearance.
- Ultra Armor: The skin of all Ultra's. Ultraman's skin is immune to electricity, heat, and atomic bombs.
- Xanadium Beam (ザナディウム光線 - Zanadiumu Kōsen): Ultraman X's signature finishing move. By swinging his arms and left leg to his left and lunging back to face forward, with his arms crossed to resemble the shape of an "X", Ultraman X fires a blue Ray of energy from his arms. This ray usually destroys opponents in one strike, and transforms their remains into Spark Dolls. In some cases, his color timer will glow yellow prior to it being fired.
- X Slash: Ultraman X can create and launch an energy arrow as an attack. Another variation of this attack where two are launches simultaneously is known as the "X Double Slash".
- Attacker X: Ultraman X can ignite his body in flames and launch that generated flames as an X-shaped projectile.
- Purifying Wave: Ultraman X can generate a beam of purification to both cure illnesses as well as quell evil spirits from arising.
- X Barrier Wall: Ultraman X can create an energy barrier to protect himself from certain energy attacks. Another variation of this ability where he can create a Dome-shaped Barrier to protect his surroundings is known as the "X Barrier Dome".
- Ultraman X Punch/Kick: By focusing all of the energy in his body into his hands or feet, Ultraman X can strike opponents with a much more powerful punch of kick than average.
- X Cross Chop/Kick: Similar to his Ultraman X Punch or Kick, Ultraman X can focus all of the energy in his body into his arms or legs to strike opponents with an energy-based chop or kick.
After Daichi merged the data of Cyber Gomora's card with Ultraman X during his battle with Birdon, Ultraman X received the Gomora Armor, which is capable of resisting certain physical assaults and possesses abilities exclusive to X whenever he wears it. He eventually stopped using his Armor once Cyber Gomora was completed and realized physically.
- Super Oscillation Wave: The Gomora Armor's can fire a Blue Energy Ray from his Claws. Even upon striking an opponent, the Claws can cause damage to anyone it comes into contact with them.
- Barrier: The forearms on the Gomora Armor are very dense and can act as a barrier to certain attacks.
After Daichi merged the data of Cyber Eleking's card with Ultraman X during his battle with Telesdon, Ultraman X received the Eleking Armor, which possesses abilities exclusive to X whenever he wears it.
- Electric Shock Wave: The Eleking Armor's can fire a Yellow Bolt of Electricity from the gun-barrel feature on his right hand.
- Electric Whip: The Eleking Armor can materialize an Electricity-based whip, similar to Eleking's Tail, which can be used to ensnare enemies.
After Prof. Guruman replicated the data of Ultraman Zero into a Cyber card, Ultraman X received the Zero Armor, giving him the same abilities as Ultimate Zero that can only be used exclusively in this form.
- Universal Travel: Ultraman X can travel to different universes by using the Aegis Zero armor's ability.
After Daichi merged the data of Cyber Bemstar's card with Ultraman X during his battle with Gargolgon, Ultraman X received the Bemstar Armor, which possesses abilities exclusive to X whenever he wears it.
- Bemstar Spout: The Bemstar Armor's can not only absorb projectile attacks from enemies, but also redirect them back at them at the same amount of power as before. There is a certain limit that it can absorb though, and the Armor can be destroyed when being struck by enough energy.
- Zetton Fireball: The Zetton Armor can launch powerful fireballs from its hands.
- Zetton Tornado: By spinning his body around rapidly, Ultraman X can strike opponents with a drill-like energy-based attack.
After Kaito Touma presented Daichi with a Cyber card on Ultraman Max's data, Ultraman X received the Max Armor, giving him the same abilities as Ultraman Max that can only be used exclusively in this form.
- Galaxy Cannon: Like Ultraman Max's Max Galaxy, Ultraman X can fire the Galaxy Cannon from his own Max Galaxy.
After Daichi merged the data of every Cyber Monsters' cards with Ultraman X during his final battle with Greeza, Ultraman X received the Hybrid Armor, which is a combination of every Cyber Monster and Mons Armor has has worn altogether.
- Ultimate Xanadium: An extremely powerful variation of Ultraman X's Xanadium Beam, the Ultimate Xanadium is a Rainbow-colored Ray of energy that is fired from his chest.
- Height: 47 m
- Weight: 47,000 tons
- Height: 47 m
- Weight: 66,000 tons
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- to be added